The Stutz Club
The Stutz Club
Greenfield, OH 44422
You must be logged in to rate
The Stutz Club was organized to promote personal contact commingling fellowship and the exchange of information among its members. Its aims are to further the preservation, restoration and enjoyment of the motor vehicles manufactured from 1911 through 1936 by companies founded by Harry Clayton Stutz. These include The Ideal Motor Car Company, The Stutz Motor Car Company, The Stutz Fire Engine Company, New Stutz Fire Apparatus Company and The H.C.S. Motor Car Company. These motor vehicles, comprising the marques of Stutz, Blackhawk, H.C.S. and Pak-Age Car, are collectively referred to as Stutz.
The Club disseminates practical and educational information through meetings, the publication of a quarterly Stutz News publication, our online forum, and other modes of communication. It sponsors activities including publication of a directory of members.
The Stutz Club promotes the preservation of literature, photographs and artifacts pertaining the life of Harry Clayton Stutz and Stutz vehicles. To those persons who have made significant contributions to the club, there is an award called "The Peter Helck Stutz Memorial Trophy".
The Club cooperates with similar clubs representing interest in antique and classic motor vehicles. It strives to educate the public concerning the history of Stutz and features of Stutz vehicles. Also, it strives to own, operate and maintain an association for the education, pleasure, entertainment and recreation of its members.
Club membership worldwide in 1999 includes 350 active members plus 30 associate members (spouse) and there are two honorary members.